Israel Has Given up on Biden! After Biden Caved to Iran’s Terror Regime Israel Took Matters Into Their Own Hands
The attack on Iranâs Natanz nuclear enrichment site has already been discussed and there are a number of claims being tossed around at the moment. The Iranians are placing the blame on the Mossad and the United States is claiming that they did not play any role in the attack. The Jerusalem Post is offering more background on the explosion, which has taken out the underground electrical system responsible for powering centrifuges that enrich uranium.
Letâs take a closer look at their report: âFereydoon Abbasi-Davani, former head of Iranâs Atomic Energy Organization, told Iranian media on Monday that the attack hit an electrical substation located deep underground and managed to damage both the power distribution system and the cable leading to the centrifuges in order to cut power to them.
The Iranian official stressed that such an operation takes years, saying âthe design of the enemy was very beautiful.ââ¦
The Jerusalem Post has learned that the attack was carried out through an explosive device that was smuggled into the facility and detonated remotelyâ¦
Alireza Zakani, head of Iranâs Parliament Research Center, announced in a television interview on Tuesday that âthousands of centrifugesâ had been destroyed, damaging âmost of the enrichment facilities.â
As for the New York Times, their reports are also easy enough to understand. Iran is furious and they are vowing revenge against the parties that are responsible. âMr. Zarif, in a statement broadcast by Iranian state television, said that Israel wanted âto take revenge because of our progress in the way to lift sanctions.â
âBut we will take our revenge on the Zionists,â he continued,â the Times shared.
This attack is going to do nothing to stop the Iranians from continuing to enrich uranium. Their most recent announcement is a fascinating one for those who are wondering what comes next. The Washington Post reports that they are going to be enriching uranium at a higher level than before:
âIranâs state-run Press TV quoted Iranâs lead nuclear negotiator, Abbas Araghchi, as saying the country informed the International Atomic Energy Agency of plans to start 60 percent uranium enrichment.
The announcement puts Iran closer to weapons-grade levels of more than 90 percent enrichment and exceeds its current top level of 20 percent. The move adds another major hurdle to negotiations to revive a 2015 nuclear deal negotiated between Iran and six world powers,â their report warns.
The only solace that the rest of the world can take is that it will take a few months before Iran is able to become operational again. If they are going to be enriching uranium any time soon, it is not going to be happening at Natanz. The U.S. revival of our involvement in the JCPOA was slated to be discussed once again this weekend but now no one knows if Iran is even going to show up.
The worst part of all is that we still have no idea who is responsible for the attack to begin with. There are a number of countries who could have had a motive. Israel may have decided that they are looking to put a stop to the nuclear ambitions that Iran seems to clearly possess. They may have also wanted to set back their talks with the United States.
They have never supported the JCPOA. If they had their druthers, they would probably prefer that the United States keep the sanctions in place. If you check out the quote from Zarif, that seems to be his take on the situation at the moment. The New York Times has their own theory: Israel is handling the United Statesâ dirty work on their behalf.
Iran had massive leverage in the negotiations as long as those centrifuges kept spinning. Now that they are not, things have changed a bit and they are going to have to adjust their position. They functioned as an implied threat. If the United States comes to the table now, the terms are certainly going to be less favorable for the Iranians.